We are an internationally renowned coffee roaster that also operates a cake bakery and cafes in Berlin. With a passion for quality, it is our goal to produce the best coffees in the world, taking into account environmental and social impacts. Through direct trade we create personal and sustainable partnerships with our producers in South and Middle America as well as Africa.We also deliver our coffee to national and international business customers that include star restaurants, startups, law firms, SMEs and international corporations.
If one of these positions sound like something you would be interested in, and have the correct experience needed for the role, please send us your CV and a relevant Cover Letter to Jobs@fiveelephant.com.
As we are growing are business we are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Five Elephant Barista (Berlin)
We are looking for a part-time job baristas (also weekend service) for our cafes.
We are looking for motivated and dedicated personalities with self-initiative and experience in the catering industry who would like to make a difference with us.
You share our passion for coffee and want to work in a pleasant working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy?
You can expect a young and motivated team, plenty of space for creativity, personal development and creative freedom.
- Active sale and presentation of our food, baking specialties and coffee beans
- Participation in the flow of goods (inventory maintenance, product presentation)
- Operation of the cash register system (we use orderbird)
- Representation of the brand and the corporate culture
- Ensuring and adhering to the cleaning regulations on the company inventory
- At least one year of professional experience in a similar position as well as in the preparation of specialty coffees and meals
- A strong sense of customer orientation and service mentality
- Flexibility and reliability
- A sense of responsibility towards colleagues, guests and the facility. Team orientation
- A well-groomed, happy and safe manner, enjoy teamwork and enjoy dealing with people
- German and English language skills
What we offer
- a varied and interesting task
- working in a young, growing company and team
- attractive employee conditions
Bäcker / Konditor (m/w/d) in Teilzeit (32h/Woche)
- Vorbereitung des Backtages
- Herstellen von Kuchen und Tartes nach Rezepten
- Reinigen und Sauberhalten der Arbeitsflächen
Kreative Unterstützung bei der Entwicklung von neuen Rezepturen
- Idealerweise abgeschlossene Ausbildung (Bäcker/in, Konditor/in, Koch/Köchin)
- Min. 2 Jahre Berufserfahrung in einer Bäckerei oder Konditorei
- Im Besitz der „roten Karte“
- Bereitschaft, auch am Wochenende zu arbeiten
- Englischkenntnisse (unser Team ist sehr international!)
- Selbstständige und sehr sorgfältige Arbeitsweise
- Belastbare, offene, kommunikative Persönlichkeit
Was erwartet Dich?
- Eine spannende, kreative Aufgabe in einem jungen, internationalen Team
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Ggf. zukünftig Aufstockung zur Vollzeitstelle
- Und natürlich der leckerste Kuchen und der beste Kaffee der Welt!